Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

I would like to thank my parents for supporting me and for taking advantage of their right to vote on this Election Day 2008, not just making a decision for their own futures, but for my future as well.



I would like to thank all the rest of my family for getting out to the polls and voting as well.



Furthermore, I hope and pray that whoever is elected on this day, will indeed hold true to their promises, including nap time for parents in the work place or any place for that matter. (I'm not the only one who needs one)



Take a good look at this face, even as I am wondering how this is all going to pan out.



Let us pray that the right man for the job is elected or else this will be the face of a lot of other Americans!




GO MCCAIN & PALIN!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear James and Nicole It was great you could take Grant to the polls to vote. I don't think his vote counted. but he tried. Love Dad and Mom Frnech

Ben and Carissa said...

ok, seriously - he is sooo funny. I love the sticker on his bare chest - very manly. And...James looked very scary in those Halloween pics!!!